How to Stake $SEFI [Official Secure Secrets Tutorial]
In this tutorial, Secure Secrets will walk you through the following:
(2) Staking SEFI
(1) It is imperative that you have a Keplr wallet available. If you need to create a Keplr wallet, you can use the following link.
(2) You have $SEFI available in your Keplr Wallet
(3) You have enough $SCRT in your wallet to be able to complete multiple transactions / contract interactions. 1–2 SCRT should be plenty depending on how fast you want transactions to execute.
(4) We will assume the transactions execute successfully
(2) Staking SEFI
First, navigate to the Secret Finance $SEFI bridge page at the following link:
Next, click on the SEFI Staking box/button by clicking on “Stake now!”.
A new view should appear. Enter in the amount of SEFI you would like to stake, and then click “Earn”.
A Keplr transaction will pop-up after clicking “Earn”. Approve the transaction after your desired gas amount has been selected.
If all goes well, you will get a green-notification in the upper-right hand corner informing you of the successful transaction! You will now see two things upon this success:
(1) Your total staked amount should be updated
(2) You will automatically withdraw/claim and rewards that have been pending/building up — this is an interesting feature than can be confusing at first, so don’t be caught by surprise!
Congratulations, you are officially staking $SEFI! Feel free to click “Claim Rewards” or “Withdraw” as you so desire!
What to know how to stake SCRT? Check out our staking tutorial!
Staking Calculator: https://www.securesecrets.org/staking_calculator
If you would like to contact Secure Secrets, please reach out to Austin Woetzel, Dalton Tanner, or Mohammed Patla on Telegram.
Main Secret Network github page: https://github.com/enigmampc/SecretNetwork
Secure Secrets Validator Node Address: secretvaloper1rfnmcuwzf3zn7r025j9zr3ncc7mt9ge56l7se7
If you would like to support Secure Secrets you can delegate to our node. If you want to support more content such as this, you can donate $SCRT to this address if you feel so inclined: